Our First Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 23, 2006
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
We (my husband and I) recently returned from our first cruise aboard the Majesty of the Seas. This was our anniversary trip and we wanted it to be special. When we boarded the ship, we had no clue as to how it would look. But we were greatly surprised when we entered. We had arrived late to the ship due to a parade for the Miami Heat, which left us stuck in traffic for almost an hour and a half. The Centrum upon entering was full of guests already and looked quite nice. We were excited to see what our room looked like so we rushed over to it. We were truly delighted with the room when we entered. It was not this biggest upon the ship but it was cozy for the two of us. After placing our things inside of our room we were curious as to what the rest of the ship looked like. We went upstairs to the pool area and were pleasantly greeted by a server offering us a drink. Of course we obliged. The pool deck was rather large, the pools were small but, it fit everyones liking. Dinner was great. The food was cooked to specific taste and the presentation of the food was impeccable. The waiters were pleasant and the head waiter (host) was absolutely a gentleman. During formal night (which was our anniversary) the waiters brought my husband and myself a small cake and sang Happy Anniversary to us. We had no clue it was coming, but by that they made my trip. The nighttime entertainment was wonderful, very upbeat and well-done. Everything about this ship was amazing. My husband and I are currently now planning our second trip aboard the Majesty of the Seas, and honestly we cannot wait, we hope our next trip is as special and memorable as our first trip.
We did not do a lot at this port but shop. But from what I heard from where we were shopping, Senor Frogs right next to the Straw Market was the place to be.
Don't Miss: Shopping
The whole island was marvelous. The drinks were great. The island drink, Coco Loco was the best. Don't miss it. Snorkeling was breathtaking and parasailing was truly a site to see. The cookout that was available for guests was delicious. If you are a vegetarian, they do have something for you, a veggie burger. So do not be discouraged.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Don't Miss: Shopping
Don't Miss: Snorkeling

Pros: The meals

Cons: The elevators