Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

The ship was remarkable. The embarkation was excellent when we arrived it only took 5 minutes. Food service and meals was very good. Entertainment was great. Myself and my 14- year-old took the 3 day to Nassau and CocoCay. The teenage program was excellent, with their own disco club. He had a blast which left me to do what I wanted to do. The dolphin encounter shore excursion at Bahamas was out of this world. Recommended to do. The midnight buffet was excellent. At CocoCay we did the snorkeling and saw all kinds of fish, make sure you have a underwater camera. The island was very clean. The barbecue buffet on the island was also excellent. We had a larger outside oceanview room on the nineth deck. Very nice and make sure that you request port-side. This makes my 4th cruise with RCI and will also sail with them again.