Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

I simply have to tell you that we had a great time on this vacation, it was short but worth the value and the time. It was a great weekend getaway and would please almost anyone. This was my fifth cruise, and the first one with Royal Caribbean, and we were very pleased with the cruise and especially with our trip to CocoCay. That trip was awesome and you have to be ready to have some fun!!! The entire family will enjoy the watersports and the BBQ in front of the white sandy beach. The water was so clear and clean, its a fantastic destination. They also have a straw market where you can buy some last minute souvenirs.Embarkation and debarkation went very smooth, however, there is room for improvement in some of the shows. Be aware that cabins are very small in case you are expecting something else. Overall, everything is great and also is the value of this FUN VACATION. I WILL RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE and I'm planning on taking the whole family again...