Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

I took my daughter and four-year-old granddaughter on this ship May 1, 2003The ship is wonderful. We have sailed on the Sovereign three times and were so pleased that this sister-ship did not compromise quailty or service when going to a 4-night cruise.The staff was great! The dining room people from head waiter, John, to our busboy, Oscar, were wonderful and could not do enough for us.Our cabin steward was very good and left extra chocolates for my Granddaughter.I cannot say enough about the kids programs. We would take her there and we didn't even get a kiss good-bye, she would just dash off to play. She made a lot of friends and so did we when meeeting the parents of the other children.I highly recommend RCI for its Adventure Oceans Program. Good vacation for both parents and children.