Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

Finding how concerned parents are with their teenagers/young adults, here is a review of this ship from a veteran cruiser.Embarkation processes at the Port Of Miami was somewhat average. Once there parking was very limited at the RCI Parking Garage for this 3-night cruise to the Bahamas since most of the cars belonged to those passengers on the Voyager-class ships. Inside the building, my family and I were directed to the check-in desks where we had to fill out forms concerning SARS. After that check-in was a breeze with no lines and we were off to the ship. On board, the interior decor was kept up and not as noticeable in age as the other Sovereign-class ships. Our room was very tidy and well kept during our stay and age in the rooms was also unnoticeable.The dining experience was of average quality as usual. After seeing what culinary arts are served on each ship, I'd have to say there needs to be a little more mixed variety in food as I have had the same thing on each cruise with RCI. The Windjammer did not satisfy my taste as well as on the Enchantment of the Seas. Lunch really lacked variety as we were not served food that matched the port of call but instead were served hamburgers and fried chicken. Dinner was, of course, well kept because of our fine dinner staff and waiter Dario. He is what Royal Caribbean employees should be, fun and exciting. I am still disappointed at RCI with no commitment in serving lobster on all their cruises while Carnival does this on every cruise. Entertainment was superb as there were great shows and comedians. The show production was average since the stage was kinda small to host any large productions. The comedians were very up-to-date as well as the impersonator. Sometimes there was too much spare time on my hands as many activities were widely spaced apart. The midnight buffet was probably the most organized I have seen yet, but there was not much chocolate. Then most of the adults were too drunk even before the Dancing Under The Stars started. The port of call, Nassau, is the most unexotic port in the Caribbean. There was nothing much to do except shop around as the environment for water excursions isn't as appealing as in the Virgin Islands. On the other hand, CocoCay is the absolute best on the short cruises I have experienced. Last time I was there, which was less than 6 months ago, there was debris everywhere from construction. It has all paid off now since everything is absolutely perfect. The facilities are great and outdoor food areas, including Blackbeards Grill, are fabulous. Everything is pristine on the beaches and everybody was having a great time.The Adventure Ocean Facilities, children's facilities, were average as well. There were many kids on board and over 200 teenagers, as there were two high schools on field trips on this cruise for an Orchestra Competition. With their limitations from the school board, many of the teen activities ended up being vacant even with the hard dedication of the staff to keep them appealing, but it is still possible to have fun.The pools and whirlpools were well cleaned during the night but the whirlpools were continuoulsy damaged by the two high schools, and their students on board who were overall, not on their best behavior. I still enjoy Royal Caribbean and look forward to another cruise soon. The only reason why I gave this cruise 4 and not 3 stars, is because the employees kept me entertained.