Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

My sister and I traveled on the Majesty of the Seas on April 4, 2003. Embarkation was a breeze! We were on the ship and eating lunch in the Windjammer in no time.The food was good. I'm not a big meat person, so I mainly ate the appetizers and sides. The shrimp cocktail and the shrimp scampi were EXCELLENT! The show "The Beat Goes On" was great. On the second night El Goucho was performing, and believe it or not, but this was my third time seeing him. I have been on 2 other RCI ships besides this one and he performed on BOTH of these other cruises. I am beginning to feel like a groupie or something. The other RCI ships I sailed on were the Explorer and the Voyager which are the largest ships. This one was noticably smaller than the others, however for a quick weekend getaway it was perfect!Coco Cay was great. It can't get any better than laying in a hammock on an island in the middle of the Caribbean!We only booked our criuse 9 days before we sailed. Our category was Z, which meant we were only guaranteed a stateroom. We didn't know which one. We ended up with a category K room on deck 5. It was small, but not tiny. There was plenty of storage space. We didn't even use it all. We were in the front of the ship and could hear the anchor each morning, but I was able to just roll over and go back to sleep.All in all I ahd a great time and I will definately sail with RCI again, in fact it's the only line I will sail with. This was my 5th cruise, 3rd with RCI.The only negative was disembarkation. It takes FOREVER. I know it not the criuse line's fault it is U.S. Customs. They are soooooooo slow.If you choose to sail on this ship you will have a wonderful time.Nicole from Tampa, FLP.S. Make sure you see the Love and Marriage show. It's hilarious!