Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

I am so tired of reading reviews from people who probably couldn't get better service than they already get from their butler and house keeping staff at home.I am an everyday kind of guy. You couldn't get a more middle class family than mine. Any time I don't have to cook and clean for myself is a bonus. I can really appreciate everything that the staff aboard the Majesty did. They went out of their way to make us comfortable and were there any time we wanted something. This was our first cruise ever. Since then we have traveled with Carnival and Norwegian. And I can honestly say that Royal Caribbean is the best of the three. No question about it. As far as the condition of the ship is concerned, the ship was the best we've been on. Making the ships of Carnival and Norwegian look second rate. The entertainment was great and the performers very friendly. The clubs were a blast, far better than what we experienced on any other cruise line. This was probably because of the lack of underage college kids that over-run the clubs on Carnival.The ship was never a chaotic party cruise. The parties would end and you could go back to a quiet cabin to sleep. Definitely not like Carnival where the teens ran the ship.There were fewer families on this cruise than on any others we've been on, and we didn't take our children so I can't comment on how child friendly it was.I will definitlely sail RCI again, in fact I may book a trip on the sister ship of the Majesty of the Seas (Sovereign of the Seas) next month.