Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

Sailed on Dec. 9th, 2002 for my first cruise.Getting on the ship was fast, much faster than getting checked in at the airline.Our room was on deck #2, with a porthole. The room was clean but I could tell it was well used. The size of the room was small, any more than 3 people hanging out was cramped. The bathroom was really small.Our room attendant was Irvin, a great help and was johnny on the spot with anything I needed like ice, etc.FOOD: The breakfast buffet was great, fresh fruit and smoked salmon was all I needed. Supper was a good time.Our waiter, Malcom, was super and the food was very good.All in all, the cruise was very fun, it went by very fast, next time I will try a newer ship.