Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

My twin sister and I went on this cruise for our 25th birthday. It was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. We were greeted treated wonderfully from the moment we stepped on the ship. The ship was very elegant with its gold tapered bannisters and itinerary menu on every floor. We were never bored with all the activities going on from the movie theater to the On Your Toes dance club, (which was 1 of 9 clubs onboard), casino, nightly live shows, art auction, the midnight dance-a-thon with live reggae band, shall I go on? The food was superb with quiche, salmon, burgers, steak, baked chicken, biscuits and gravy,and any dessert you could think of. This ship also catered to the kids wonderfully by offering the teens their own dance club with a full juice "bar," and for the smaller kids, an entire section of the ship where they could run freely, play golf, sing-alongs, and just be kids by a very friendly staff. All in all, my sister and I truly enjoyed ourselves and have already booked another cruise on this same ship for early spring.