Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

My boyfriend and I traveled on the Majesty on 03/18/02 and I was nervous from reading some of the reviews on here!! As this was my second cruise (Carnival being my first), and it was my boyfriend's first time. We both thought that the service and the food were outstanding. I would suggest getting your money's worth on the cruise by seeing the shows. They were all outstanding!! I would also suggest not playing bingo because it is a ripoff!! It's true about what they say, there is always a different activity going on all day long sometimes 2 or 3 at the same time, so if you can't find something to do to have fun then it's your own fault! :-) The islands were all pretty nice. At the Atlantis Hotel in Nassau, I found some of the staff to be a bit snobby, which we didn't care for much. The hotel itself was beautiful, but somewhat hard to navigate your way around, the beach was gorgeous too! The only thing that was bad about this island was you were in port all day long until about 11:00 pm, but all the shops closed on the island at around 6:00, so there was nothing to do after that on the island. My boyfriend and I missed dinner this night because we were on the beach all day so we got off the ship to go find something to eat and found everything was closed!! We found one little Chinese restaurant that was open, thank goodness, and the food was pretty good, so we were happy. One thing that I noticed when reading the reviews is that the Majesty didn't stop at Coco Cay a lot because of bad weather, however, our cruise did stop here. My boyfriend and I didn't get off on this island because we decided too enjoy the somewhat empty ship, which I heard from some of the other shipmates that did see the island that we had made a good choice as it was windy. Key West was a nice island, a lot of shopping, which was nice and some pretty good deals too. If you want to jetski on this island, make sure you reserve it on the cruise because if you wait until you get on the island, they will tell you that the jetskis are rented out all day!! We tried to do it and no luck so we didn't get to jetski because this was the last island we were stopping at! Oh well, we had fun anyway!! I would definitely cruise with RCI again -- it was truly a great cruise!!