Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

My husband and I took four of our children on a cruise (first time) and we all had a blast! We had so much fun when the ship docked for disembarkation that we bought tickets to get back on the ship for three more days! The food was excellant in the dining room and the service great. Windjammer food was fair to good. My children couldn't wait to attend the kids' programs and were there whenever it was open. They won many great prizes as souvenirs. Our conversion van was broken into on the ride home in Jacksonville, Florida, and everything stolen, but after writing RCI about it, Parker, the cruise director, replaced everything my kids lost due to the theft and even more! It was so sweet of him.I will definitely go again soon. I just wish more cruises left from the Northeast area, as I do not like to fly and it's a 36-hour drive to Miami from New Hampshire! The entertainment was so much fun and there was so much to do on the ship! The cabins were small, but good enough, since you were only there to shower and sleep. The cost of parking at the port was reasonable also, just $10 dollars a day!