Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

JUST RETURNED FROM RCCL WEEK OF MAY 7TH.OUR CONNECTIONS WERE WONDERFUL. EMBARKING WAS ALSO ON SCHEDULE. THE FOOD SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD. THE WAITERS COULD NOT DO ENOUGH FOR YOU. HOWEVER, I DID FEEL EATING AT THE WINDJAMMER WAS MORE RELAXING. NOT RUSHING TO CHANGE AND GO TO THE MAIN DINING ROOM. THE ENTERTAINMENT WAS NICE, HOWEVER THEY SHOULD HAVE MORE DANCING (BALLROOM STYLE) I ENJOYED EVERYTHING ELSE. ONLY DISAPPOINTMENT WAS THE CANCELLATION OF COCOCAY ISLAND DUE TO BAD WEATHER. I AM A BEACH PERSON AND THAT DAY WAS TO CONSIST OF RELAXING ON THE BEACH. JUST HIT A BAD WEEK OF HEAVY WINDS AND COULD NOT GO. OUR ROOM WAS ALWAYS CLEAN AND ALL IN ALL I WOULD TRAVEL RCCL AGAIN.