Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

If we weren't anxious to see our two small children, that we had left back home, we would have just forked out the money and done it all over again. I was a bit nervous after reading some of your reviews but I have to say my fears were all unfounded. We arrived and everything was handled very quickly. We were surprised to see how large the cabins were after everyone's jokes. Sure its no hotel room but they were huge compared to what I invisioned. The food was out of this world. Our waiters were wonderful. Our cabin steward was very nice. He made neat little characters out of our towels every night. The entertainment was clean and entertaining, with the exception of the farewell Vagas style show. That stunk so bad we left ten minutes into it. CocoCay was our favorite stop. Recommend the wave-running tour while there-wonderful. If you have half as much fun as we did you will have a blast!