Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

Second Mate

There was an April cruise from April 22, 2000 to April 29, 2000. Embarkation: Not bad but the first two days the sea was rough and people were keeled over their bathroom sinks but the rest of the time was great Food: Does bottomless pit sound good to you? It sure did to me. I had 3 Prime Rib dinners and 4 filet mignon dinners... it was that food Kid programs: Being a teenager there was some things to do but the night life wasn't as exciting as for everyone else that was over 21 Entertainment: The entertainment was great having everyone that performed being on the ship so you could talk to them. I personnaly had the oppertunity to talk to Johnny Blaze the comedian from the third night Overall: For a 6 or 7 year old boat I had alot of fun... the only problem that I had was that we were in international waters so why couldn't minors drink? =)