I had a wonderful cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I think that If each floor had the schedule for the day on the ship sign in front of the elevator we would be better informed since the elevator does tell us the name of each floor. The maide sometimes did put the schedule sheet for that day on our beds after we had left the room and we missed some events that we really would love to have attended.
Or perhaps have the schedule for the day on TV the night before so, we could access any time we wanted.

The bathrooms are really small.

Pros: The Latin music and dancing night

Cons: The agent who sold me the package did tell me that I was going to stay 3 store high, and I was only 2 store above the water, and I tried to upgrade there and I could not. The Ship was full. . I did not like that! since it was my first Cruise I let pass. But, not happy.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!