Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise Experience

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

The staff was friendly and welcoming, alys attentive in the dining room. The room attendant was very polite and respectful, always address me by my name. Each time I return to the room he placed a new design on my bed. I often wonder if he was watching me. The entertainment was awesome, I even took part in the programme on the last night. The "Energizer Bunny" is an excellent entertainer/manager/director. Overall I had a fun filled weekend, met wonderful people.

Pros: The entertainment

Cons: The size of the cabin

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Food arrangement on the last night of the buffet was outstanding, great cuisine staff.
Each time I took a shower the bathroom got wet. A thick plastic curtain is needed and the front entrance needs to be elevated.