Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Lots of fun!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This was a very nice ship. I have been on two other ships (other cruise lines as well) and enjoyed this one equally...I was unsure if I would like it as much since the others were larger (7 day cruises as opposed to 3 day), but there was definitely enough to do during the three days. The crew was extremely helpful and friendly...tipping was actually enjoyable! The cruise director was excellent...he was so funny and entertaining! The entertainment (comedy act, magician, game shows, etc.) was all wonderful! The food in the windjammer was great, as was the pizza from Sorrentos and the deli, but the dining room food left something to be desired. We did not eat in the dining room on the last night and enjoyed the Windjammer buffet very much. Overall, we were very pleased with this ship and the experience!

Pros: entertainment, crew, organized parties, buffet food

Cons: dining room food

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Good only because of the dining room food. I would have rated this excellent based on the windjammer, sorrentos pizza, and the compass deli.