Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

2nd time on this cruise ship--EXCELLENT

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

I love the way RC has renovated the ship. It looks wonderful. The ship was clean and well maintained. Comfy beds. Room a tad-bit small, but who spends time in their room anyway.

Pros: EVERYTHING!!!--the food, the atmosphere and i love how they've renovated the ship. My first time on The Majesty was in 2000. I loved it then and I loved it this time around. I took my friend; it was her birthday and her first time crusing. She got a little sea-sick but she had an AWESOME time. I

Cons: I wish the weather was a little warmer at two of the islands but the Bahamas was beautiful. Everything was great.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

there's plenty to do on this ship; you could relax by the pool side with your drink of the day or join an activity.
Food--awesome. I ate things i would never think about eating at home. Gained a few pounds I must say, but it was all worth it.
Rooms a little small, but comfortable and very very clean. Bed was soft and very comfortable.
Our state room attendant definitely went above and beyond what she was required to do....needless to say she was well compensated :)
Had a blast whether it was playing bingo or partying on deck at night.