MY ENGAGEMENT!!!!!!!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The Majesty of the seas is a great cruise for first timers or if your a regular. I had a blast the whole time on and off teh ship. The accuarcy of the exploration desk along with the guest relations made my vacation wonderful.The ship was great wit hinforming you of what was next throughout each day on the ship with the compass. I would recommend this ship to anyone hands down.

Dinner was great and if I ate all my vegetables then it must have been great :-)

would have liked more shows that interested me.

Everyone did a good job of making sure we were satisfied, and they deserve every penny they get.

I had an interior room and it was great!!

Pros: The food was great along with the stateroom attendant!!

Cons: N/A

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!