Great Short Cruise ( Oct. 12-16 )

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I have cruised just about every line there is except for RCCL and wanted to take this particular one because of the places it went. From check in to leaving the ship was very easy and took all of 15-20 minutes. I usually will have a balcony room but since I just wanted to get away and relax and read I booked an inside cabin. It was always clean and attended by a great cabin steward who was always ready to take care of any needs I had. I watched the crew with a somewhat curiosity in that every member I came across was always smiling and saying hello. This gives everybody a nice lift to the day when the crew is always friendly.

I kept to the buffet instead of the main dining room since I cruised by myself and found the food to be pretty good considering it was buffet. It was better than most cruiselines and I would certainly cruise this ship again.

Don't know how they train their people but this crew was very friendly and on top of their game.

I thought that the size of the ship was adequate and was able to handle all of the people who booked for this cruise,,,,it was a full ship but I never had to wait for lines except of course for when we docked.

Even though this inside cabin was smaller than most it was fine for one person. If you are sailing with 2 people get a bigger cabin or you will go nutts.

Pros: Check-in, buffet food, relaxation, warm staff.

Cons: That the cruise ended.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!