Not the Best

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2007
My husband and I have been on more than 5 cruises and this one was just so-so. We feel the crew are either people in training or people who didn't make the grade for larger ships. The service and entertainment left a lot to be desired. We don't ever plan on taking a 4 day cruise again.

The food wasn't that great. Our service in the dining room was fine, but the food needed help!!

Wasn't impressed at all

Crew seemed to lack in knowledge and friendlyness. In fact some of the crew were down right nasty.

For this size ship I can't complain
most of this area is bars and shopping. not alot to do for kids
Don't Miss: sight seeing tour was ok

Don't Miss: grandkids just loved the pirate museum

Don't Miss: grandkids loved the water slide

Pros: being with my grandkids on their first cruise

Cons: food and entertainment

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.