Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not the Best

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My husband and I have been on more than 5 cruises and this one was just so-so. We feel the crew are either people in training or people who didn't make the grade for larger ships. The service and entertainment left a lot to be desired. We don't ever plan on taking a 4 day cruise again.

Pros: being with my grandkids on their first cruise

Cons: food and entertainment

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

The food wasn't that great. Our service in the dining room was fine, but the food needed help!!
For this size ship I can't complain
Wasn't impressed at all
Crew seemed to lack in knowledge and friendlyness. In fact some of the crew were down right nasty.

Don't Miss: grandkids just loved the pirate museum
Key West, Florida
most of this area is bars and shopping. not alot to do for kids
Don't Miss: sight seeing tour was ok
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: grandkids loved the water slide