Awful Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Caribbean Holiday (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 22, 2006
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
First let me state after spending the money on this vacation I would never again choose Royal Carribean again. Not only did they not accommadate my allergy need which, I emailed food allergies.com a month in advanced and purchased my activities online. My room was falling apart, the bathroom door fell off the hinges, lock broke, sink and shower didnt' drain, beds had problems, never got clean towels, and food I had mostly oatmeal, rice, fruit and salad the whole cruise. Had to purchase diet pepsi in Jamica and get reimbursed for my unlimited soda for my daughter and myself which took till be returned to the states. The engine broke on our way to Jamica and we were 5 late and activities were either cancelled or you lost your money if you didn't push them for a refunded. Cococay was cancelled due to rough waters but, if we stayed 1 hour we would have been able to go. Things were cancelled left and right and you had to pursue and keep harping for refunds. I didn't spend all this money just for oatmeal, rice, fruit and salad. Our housekeeping was poor to say the least.

see above comments

never clear on what activities were going on since no itenarry was in our room and things got cancelled on a dime notice.

you had to constantly be on there case for everything which made the trip miseable for a lot of people

poor - person didn't care we consistly had to ask for clean/fresh towel since we got used towels. Did nothing to improve the conditions of the room
would never go back
would never go back
Tour was awful got sick on tour but, not allowed to get off bus. Finally when over was able to enjoying the island
had the msot fun at this port
due to problem with ship and high water island was cancelled.
due to problem with ship and high water island was cancelled.
had the msot fun at this port

Pros: The people and cast and some of the crew

Cons: food, accommadations, attitude of crew members, ship in poor conditions

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.