Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

2 Night Cruise to Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

It's been a number of years since my last cruise. I appreciated the windows and the climbing wall. There seemed to be a lot of places to hang out in various capacities--watching the stars from inside or out, playing a game, listening to piano music in a lounge, and swimming. The club music on the pool deck the first day was overwhelming (loud). This may sound like it's an older person's comments, but I'm actually in my 30's.

Pros: the comedian the first night was clean and completely hilarious!

Cons: the paperwork was a lot and tedious; the website didn't work for the required SunPass for some time

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Awesome clean comedian the first night! I didn't enjoy the 70's show the second night.
Good price for an outside cabin.
I appreciated the steak options and the fruit soups.