2 Night Cruise to Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
It's been a number of years since my last cruise. I appreciated the windows and the climbing wall. There seemed to be a lot of places to hang out in various capacities--watching the stars from inside or out, playing a game, listening to piano music in a lounge, and swimming. The club music on the pool deck the first day was overwhelming (loud). This may sound like it's an older person's comments, but I'm actually in my 30's.

I appreciated the steak options and the fruit soups.

Awesome clean comedian the first night! I didn't enjoy the 70's show the second night.

Good price for an outside cabin.

Pros: the comedian the first night was clean and completely hilarious!

Cons: the paperwork was a lot and tedious; the website didn't work for the required SunPass for some time

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!