Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first experience with Royal Carribean

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

this was my first experience with Royal Carribean. The deportation process was very smooth and quick. I was a little disappointed with the size of the state rooms on Majesty of the Seas--very small. Also my room wasn't very clean when I first arrived--bathroom smelled of urine, sand and grit on the carpet, mirrors dirty, salt and pepper on the counter from previous guest. However, after going to guest relations the problems were resolved and I never experienced problems after that.
The entertainment was excellent. Very talented singers and dancers. Cruise ship director is perfect for the job--funny, personable, good dancer and entertainer.
The food was excellent with many varieties. Staff was very attentive.
I absolutely loved the private island, the beach was beautiful. Food was provided by the ship while on the island.

Pros: Longer times on excursions, food, entertainment was fabulous. Loved the cruise director, Ricky

Cons: Took excessively long to get off the ship for excursions and also there needs to be improvement on getting people off the ship on last day.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!