Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Beware (theft) very clever!

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

I expected more out of the food we were served. I was disappointed at the captians dinner that the main entrees were pasta, fish and shrimp. Other cruises I have been on had prime rib, lobster tail, baked alaska etc. Food was not available 24/7 like other cruise ships I have been on and they did not have as big as a selection. The big kicker was while heading to the airport, we got to talking, and realized we all had items we could not find when we were packing, then it occurred to us we had been robbed. The thief was very good, he/she just took little things that wouldn't be noticed easily. The BIG thing to pay attention to is the safe in your room, it is not safe. They do have access to them. The thief was very good at his/her job, I had a envelope in the safe with hundreds & twentys, instead of the thief taking all the money, why not just take a $100 and a couple $20's, when I checked on my money it appeared it was all there, (my mistake I should have actually counted the money), but hey it was in a locked safe. Had the thief taken the entire envelope with the money it would have caught my attention. We had 3 cabins and each of us had stuff missing from our cabin. They had very few shows on the ship! (BIG DISAPPOINTMENT)

Pros: Weather was great!

Cons: 50% of the workers were not very friendly or helpful

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Very few shows, and the few that they had very misleading. They had a comedian when we got there he seemed to be more like a juggler.
Ship and restrooms were very clean
I expected a bigger selection, and more readily available. Overall food was good!
Service was very poor in the stateroom, Attendent did not introduce himself. Taking things from room and throwing them away. (those expensive cups your purchase with your drinks, we had caught him throwing them away.
Somehow we all ended up at different tables for dining, and the gentlemen that we went to for help was very nasty and took a harsh tone to us. We had just boarded the ship, so he didn't get us off to a good start.