Awesome cruise!!!!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
n/a..............................

Oh my goodness the food was SOOOO good! I couldn't stop eating lol Oh and If you do go on the Royal Caribbean you HAVE to get this drink called "love connection" It was amazing.

There was always something to do

Everyone was SO nice and went out of there way to make sure you were happy.

Slept wonderfully and it was nice to control our temperature in the room too.

Pros: The food it was the best I've ever had!

Cons: It was our honeymoon and they didn't do anything special for us. But as I was walking down the hall it was someones birthday and they had a banner across there door,you get a birthday EVERY year but you only get one honeymoon. That upset me.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!