Royal Caribbean

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
This is my second trip on the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. I love the dance classes and parties! There was never a dull moment. We love the Windjammer and cruise staff were especially nice. My favorites were the Comedians! They were so funny!

I love the comedians and the hosts of each show were so funny. We love the 80s, 70s parties and the game shows!!! The cruise director was so funny and entertaining!

I love the quality of staff. Everyone on the ship were exceptional in their service. They always accommodating.

All area were well cleaned and kept.

Cons: Variety show needs variety.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!