Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A calm and relaxing cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

The cruise served the purpose for making the cruise arrangements. This cruise cleared my mind, offered me the relaxation I needed, the setting provided the sleep than I have missed for so long and the rejuvenation I needed. The spa is where I spend much of my time to conquer my purpose RELAXATION. Watching the stars and moon at night was a WONDERFUL perk and the cruise dessert.

Pros: The order of things, activities, food and shore visits. I was able to return to my stateroom in total silence, comfort and a wonderful ocean view. I enjoyed being under the stars, watching the stars and the calm feeling to experience under that stars at night.

Cons: I went on this cruise for relaxation, after caring for an illing mother for the past 2 1/2 years. I can't think of anything that I would have changed. I have no doubts about any part of this trip. The choosen airline was an issue, the only issue.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!