Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

great time

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was a great cruise. I would do it again. The room was a little tight for my family, but we were hardly in it, so it worked out well. There could have been more choices of food in the buffett from day to day. We were on the sister ship 6 months ago and they changed foods everyday. This ship buffett repeated there food choices daily. The cruise director and his staff were so much fun. I'd go on this boat again just because of them:)

Pros: the cruise director ricky and his enthusiasm, Birthday decorations for my 10 year old and the cake they made him

Cons: the room was a little tight for 4 people

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!