Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fabulous Weekend Retreat

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

Majesty of the Seas is an older, but well maintained ship. What it lacks in modernity, is made up in service. The crew was so eager to assist. Not only in the dining room, but throughout every area of the ship. This is the perfect weekend getaway. The rooms were comfortable. I especially like that the bedspreads are now washable white sheets set up as a duvet cover, rather than the old, dirty looking, flowered covers that most ships feature.

Pros: Cleanliness(especially for older boat),great service,relaxing ports with some of the best beaches in the world, convenience of depart/arrival dates and times

Cons: Nothing negative to say. If I had to pick something, it would be that it's an older ship lacking some ammenities you'll find on newer ship.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

My husband and I have taken several cruises and this is the best food we've had on a shorter cruise, and better than the food on some of the longer cruises. We prepaid gratuities, and were given "My Time" dining. This was extremely convenient and I would highly recommend it. There was good variety on the menu. Don't expect the traditional Lobster Night, Baked Alaska, or Steak House that most cruises feature. These traditions were not missed, as the overall dining experience was fulfilling.
Clean and small. As expected.