Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Family Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2009

My three sons (26, 28, and 29) were amazed--my daughter (age 18) and I enjoyed it so much more because they enjoyed it to much. It was the boys first cruise and they are dying to do it again. My daughter and I had taken a few cruises recently, one of which was the Jewel of the Seas, so that definitely spoins you. However, the service, was exceptional, as usual. We prefer the Royal Caribbean.

Pros: Wonderful service!

Cons: We were not offered lobster on the cruise

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Very clean--wonderful staff. The casino stinks because of the cigarettes--everything else was great!
I did not enjoy the entertainment on this cruise ship as much as I had others.
Not as many options as usual, but the food was good. We were disappointed because we did not get lobster on the formal night.
Very clean, though the bedding was a little worn.
Staff was excellent!