Great Family Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2009
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
My three sons (26, 28, and 29) were amazed--my daughter (age 18) and I enjoyed it so much more because they enjoyed it to much. It was the boys first cruise and they are dying to do it again. My daughter and I had taken a few cruises recently, one of which was the Jewel of the Seas, so that definitely spoins you. However, the service, was exceptional, as usual. We prefer the Royal Caribbean.

Not as many options as usual, but the food was good. We were disappointed because we did not get lobster on the formal night.

I did not enjoy the entertainment on this cruise ship as much as I had others.

Staff was excellent!

Very clean--wonderful staff. The casino stinks because of the cigarettes--everything else was great!

Very clean, though the bedding was a little worn.

Pros: Wonderful service!

Cons: We were not offered lobster on the cruise

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!