Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Really Good Time

Sail Date: June 19, 2009

Goodweweffwfwwfewf

Pros: Food, Variety, always something to do. Beautiful Ship

Cons: Hard Selling, Lack of Beverage Options, Charging for Soda, Crowds

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Smaller than I thought and the Ocean View was a scam, it was obstructed and even if it wasn't, all I would have seen is the deck. Ended up keeping my curtains shut.
Staff was good, but no one did anything above and beyond, just going through the motions
Lots of Variety, bad Steaks
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I'm not a fan of the Beach in General, but thought this was a nice, clean beach. The water was really shallow and hard to swim in because of it. The beach became unusable once noon came and the entire ship came down.
Segway Tour and the Pirate Museum was awesome. We didn't have enough time to really explore everything
Don't Miss: Segway Tour and visit the Pirate Museum