Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

WOW - the best experience of my life

Sail Date: May 11, 2009

I have cruised before but have never experienced such a good time. The customer service I received has forced me to cruise again, but only with you guys.

Pros: the willingness, commitment and service offered

Cons: showers were a bit tight for me

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

next time I will book a larger room - because there will be a next time.
my stateroom was too far from the elevators for me as I have some trouble walking
Both the Windjammer and the dinning room experience were excelent
what a team. Courtesy, friendliness and the desire to go above and beyond was absolutely terrific
love every performance - talented group of people, starting with the director to each and every one of the STARS performers
Key West, Florida
I have visited Key West many times so there was nothing new for me this time. Would have liked to stay there to see the sunset
Don't Miss: the beautiful view of the sunset
I loved everything I saw however was unable to see everything due to my walking problem.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
beautiful island
Don't Miss: the beautiful array of colors of the beach