WOW - the best experience of my life

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 11, 2009
I have cruised before but have never experienced such a good time. The customer service I received has forced me to cruise again, but only with you guys.

"MY COMPLIMENTS TO THE CHEF"
Both the Windjammer and the dinning room experience were excelent

love every performance - talented group of people, starting with the director to each and every one of the STARS performers

what a team. Courtesy, friendliness and the desire to go above and beyond was absolutely terrific

my stateroom was too far from the elevators for me as I have some trouble walking

next time I will book a larger room - because there will be a next time.
I loved everything I saw however was unable to see everything due to my walking problem.
I have visited Key West many times so there was nothing new for me this time. Would have liked to stay there to see the sunset
Don't Miss: the beautiful view of the sunset
beautiful island
Don't Miss: the beautiful array of colors of the beach

Pros: the willingness, commitment and service offered

Cons: showers were a bit tight for me

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!