Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Time Cruise was horrible

Sail Date: February 01, 2009

The cruise was for Royal Caribbean (Majesty of the Seas) for Friday February 13th to Monday Feb 16th. My flight was delayed in Georgia and I had to stay overnight in Georgia and didn't make it to the ship in Miami Florida until 4:15PM. I never got a packet stating that I had to be there an hour early and this was the first cruise I have been on. was not organized and Royal Caribbean was unprofessional in the way of not allowing anyone to go on the ship (Majesty of the Seas) after 4:10PM. The departure time was 5:00PM. I missed my cruise and had to stay in a hotel for two nights, which cost me 200 dollars. I then took a flight into Nassau, Bahamas to meet the ship on American Eagle flight 4981 on Sunday which was the last night. I took American Airlines and they lost my luggage and sent it to Memphis, Tennessee instead of the Bahamas. I had no clothes and had to take professional pictures with borrowed clothes from the tailor of the ship. Luckily my girlfriend had her stuff. I booked this cruise with for Valentines day and my one year anniversary. If I didn't have my girlfriend I would have jumped off the ship.

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Everything

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The staff acted nice until it was time to get off the ship. The did not offer breakfast on the last morning after 8:30AM.
The food was average.
The entertainment was nice.
The arcade was small.