Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Horrible cruise!

Sail Date: February 01, 2009

My flight was delayed in Georgia and I had to stay overnight in Georgia and didn't make it to the ship in Miami Florida until 4:15PM. I never got a packet stating that I had to be there an hour early and this was the first cruise I have been on. is garbage and Royal Carribean is horrible for not allowing anyone to go on the ship (Majesty of the Seas) after 4:10PM. The departure time was 5:00PM. I missed my cruise and had to stay in some crappy hotel for two nights which cost me 200 dollars. I then took a flight into Nassau, Bahamas to meet the ship on Sunday which was the last night. I took American Airlines and they lost my luggage and sent it to Memphis, Tennessee. I had no clothes and had to take professional pictures with borrowed clothes from the tailor of the ship. Luckily my girlfriend had her stuff. As I write this review I still don't have my luggage. I booked this cruise with for Valentie's day and my one year anniversary. If I didn't have my girlfriend I would have jumped off the ship and killed myself. This was so horrible and all I could do is sit and cry as I watched the ship sail away. is horrible and said that they could not refund any of my money. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Pros: Nothing. My girlfriend was there to help me through this unbearable event.

Cons: Orbitz did not send me any information packet on the cruise which made me miss the cruise from Miami.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

Royal Caribbean (Majesty of the Seas). The ship was nice but the employees were inconsiderate. Through my dilemma the employees acted like they didn't care what I was going through.
The food was ok. Nothing spectacular.
The stateroom was nice.
The entertainment was nice.
The last morning the shipped closed the breakfast at 8:30AM in the morning. They just wanted everyone out after they got their money.