Great Christmas Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas Holiday (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 22, 2008
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I loved everything about the ship. The ONLY problem with this cruise is that it was too short for me. This is my third Christmas cruise and the other 2 were 7-day. But everything was just wonderful. This ship had been refurbished since the last time I was on it and it was done very well. All the staff was just amazing - friendly, helpful, courteous, particularly the wait staff. I would absolutely cruise Royal Caribbean again, preferably a 7-day cruise! But if I'm short on time, I would definitely do this one.

I didn't have any food that I didn't like. There were always several choices and sometimes difficult to decide between them, even though you can eat whatever you want. The dining times are a bit restrictive but it does help you to plan your day around your evening.

The Royal Caribbean Singers & Dancers were amazing!! Lots of talent. Made me want to get up on the stage with them and dance! I do believe the rest of the entertainment could be improved upon. Wasn't interested in seeing a juggler, and the comedian was corny. The singers and dancers were the best!

The staff was the best. Friendly, helpful, accommodating. The wait staff was excellent - anything you wanted, they were there for you.

The Majesty of the Seas is a very nice, smaller ship. I prefer the smaller ones for myself. The decor was nice and everything was very clean, including the public bathrooms.

The stateroom was just fine for 2. The stateroom attendant was wonderful and always kept our room in tip-top shape. The location was perfect as it was near the shops, atrium, guest services, etc. and near the elevator.
The weather was VERY bad for the Nassau day so we were not able to do anything but look in the shops.

Pros: Everything was just wonderful - the food, the entertainment, the staff, the ship!!

Cons: Nothing that I didn't like

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!