Overall the cruise was great!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 15, 2008
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The ship was clean. The food was great (except for the canned pears where the fresh fruit was) and the service was excellent.

Walking around the city was great and the $5.00 store was great!
Watch out for the birds here!!! My daughter and I learned that we both don't like to snorkel in salt water.
I wish there was a little more involved that petty the dolphin for $179.00 fee.

Pros: The service was excellent

Cons: I found paying $4.00 for a locker on the island was "tacky" but when I learned that if I opened the locker to put something in it, I was supposed to pay another $4.00 to close it again. That was really "tacky and cheap and beneath the standards I had previously received."

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!