Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Overall the cruise was great!

Sail Date: December 15, 2008

The ship was clean. The food was great (except for the canned pears where the fresh fruit was) and the service was excellent.

Pros: The service was excellent

Cons: I found paying $4.00 for a locker on the island was "tacky" but when I learned that if I opened the locker to put something in it, I was supposed to pay another $4.00 to close it again. That was really "tacky and cheap and beneath the standards I had previously received."

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I wish there was a little more involved that petty the dolphin for $179.00 fee.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Watch out for the birds here!!! My daughter and I learned that we both don't like to snorkel in salt water.
Key West, Florida
Walking around the city was great and the $5.00 store was great!