Great Value for What I Paid!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2008
I just returned from a week on this nice ship. Majesty of the Seas is an older restored ship in excellent condition. And it's the perfect size to maneuver around expecially for those who fear getting lost. The music and food were great. The buffet was delicious. The show was fun and the cruise director from Jamaica was a real joy at the shows. The dining and housekeeping staff we attentive and I really have nothing bad to say. Room service was quick each time I ordered. The check in to and fromt he ship was very speedy. This was my 5th cruise and only my 2nd on Royal Caribbean. I will cruise with Royal Caribbean again. They really know how to treat you. This cruise allowed me time to relax before and after the cruise and I felt rested when I returned to work.

Pros: Cococay, Bahamas - the beach was clean and the water was clear. A great way to relax, swin, walk around, play games or meet other passengers and a activities to participate in as well.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!