Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing cruise!

Sail Date: October 06, 2008

I am planning my next cruise. The shows, the art, the service! If you are single young senior and looking for some safe and lots of fun vacation this is it.

Pros: The service was incredible. I felt safe and comfortable

Cons: Dining room seating. I was placed right at the entry/exit door.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I don't care for cruise food and I did not care for my seating arrangements. The table was at the entry/exit door near the waiter's working area. I chose not to dine there.
If there were a contest of who had the best stateroom attendant I had the winner!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
How beautiful can one place be! I had a very hard time finding a place to sit with my lunch, but it was ok I did not care for the food. I would like to see some help offered with seating.
I went for a little while. It's for tourist. That was me. I enjoyed my short excursion.