Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not so great.

Sail Date: September 29, 2008

The ship was very small. This was my second cruise with Royal Caribbean, the first being the Enchantment of the Seas, and Majesty was terrible. When I asked to be upgraded to a suite they claimed to not have any left and later I had overheard an older couple saying they had just been offered a suite. The food gave me food poisoning the first night and every time I would eat anything from there on out it just got worse.

Pros: The entertainment staff was good, the places were generally nice despite the bad weather

Cons: Food was terrible, ship was small, rooms were incredibly small, guest relations staff was not great

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

Very, very small ship. Older ship. Incredibly small rooms/bathrooms. Jogging deck only open between 10am and 10pm but the other jogging deck was small and wet.
Food poisoning on the first night. Not a great selection to choose from. Small buffet.
Very small rooms.
Entertainment staff was great and put on wonderful shows. Guest relations were no help.
Staff was good at entertaining. Not that many activities on the ship.
Key West, Florida
Definitely stop at Sloppy Joe's. The service was wonderful and the atmosphere was great.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)