Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Weekend Trip

Sail Date: October 01, 2008

I was worried that I would not like a three-day cruise, but it was a real nice getaway. This was our sixth cruise, but first on RC, and we were not disappointed. I would recommend this ship and the itinerary to anyone (Cocaocay & Nassau).

Pros: Service and the Itinerary

Cons: Rowdiness of some passengers while children were present and the staff not stopping it

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The ship, although older, has been refurbished and is very nice. The decor gives it a "new ship" feel. The ship has very nice facilities.
This may seem like a knock, but it isn't intended to be. The food was good, but I'm just not sure I can say it was excellent. Pizza and deli choices were less than I've seen on other ships. The buffet food was...OK. Dining room very good.
Oceanview room, but was very small. However, the room was very nice and comfortable, and was very sufficient.
Our stateroom and dining room staff were as good as any I've had, so I hate to only give a "good" rating. The buffet staff were less helpful than some I've seen. Other staff were "some good, some not-so-good".
For instance: a show intended for the late seating started at 9:00. We were seated at 8:30? Seemed odd, but the shows and entertainment were good.