Majesty of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2008
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The ship was very well keep neat and clean and I really enjoy my birthday celebration on this Cruise.And I would love to go again inspite of the Hurricanes in Miami.

The staff was very knowledageable of the food and gave excellent service to celebrate my Birthday.

I wish their was more combey show available on the ship for laugher and just one night.The music was not Hip Hop and was playing alot of songs that alot of the guess did not dance to but set around and just drink and conversate with each other

think i was nice to have stuff for children to do on the cruise. But i did not have my children with me on this trip but i thought it was cool to keep kids busy and enjoy the trip

Feranado was the best housekeeping and went above and beyond the service to make my birthday celebration the best ever.

The ship was neat and in excellent condition.

The rooms was a nice size. I wish i had a better view of the ocean from my room but i did enjoy the trip.
I enjoy Nassau. The service was excellent and i would love to go again.I did not like you had to pay a high price to go to some of the beaches on this island.
Don't Miss: Atlantis

Pros: The staff was very polite and gave excellent service

Cons: The Cruise was too short

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!