Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

Sail Date: September 05, 2008

The ship was very well keep neat and clean and I really enjoy my birthday celebration on this Cruise.And I would love to go again inspite of the Hurricanes in Miami.

Pros: The staff was very polite and gave excellent service

Cons: The Cruise was too short

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The staff was very knowledageable of the food and gave excellent service to celebrate my Birthday.
The rooms was a nice size. I wish i had a better view of the ocean from my room but i did enjoy the trip.
I wish their was more combey show available on the ship for laugher and just one night.The music was not Hip Hop and was playing alot of songs that alot of the guess did not dance to but set around and just drink and conversate with each other
think i was nice to have stuff for children to do on the cruise. But i did not have my children with me on this trip but i thought it was cool to keep kids busy and enjoy the trip
The ship was neat and in excellent condition.
Feranado was the best housekeeping and went above and beyond the service to make my birthday celebration the best ever.
I enjoy Nassau. The service was excellent and i would love to go again.I did not like you had to pay a high price to go to some of the beaches on this island.
Don't Miss: Atlantis