Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Fabulous Cruise

Sail Date: May 12, 2008

I thought I was going to have an ok time on this cruise, but it being my first cruise, I highly recommend them. I would definately go again.

Pros: The entire cruise was pleasant. There was so much to do. The staff was excellent. They remember your name, you are not just another guest. That was impressive to me.

Cons: Not staying long enough at key West.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The food was great. You have different times you can dine. The wait staff calls you by name and are very polite. The dining room was well lit.
The size of the room was a little small but you are only in there when its time for bed so it did not matter to me. It has a bathroom, a bed, a TV and a desk with drawers and a closet with a safe. It was fine for me.
What can I say.. The staff was friendly, always there when you needed somehting. They did go above and beyond. I recieved better service on this ships dining room then I have at very expensive restaurants.
A schedule with everything that was going on for the following day was put on your bed so you may see what is going on and you can choose what you would like to do.
Key West, Florida
Again becuase of the winds that day as well our excursion had to take another route. We went on the glass bottom boat. They took us to a coral reef on the Gulf of Mexico side. It was interesting.
Don't Miss: If you can try at all, Try and catch the sunset on Key West.
I went to the Atlantis tour. It was great. We saw so many different types of fish and statuesthat cost a million dollars a piece. We hung out at the beach afterwards. It was great.
Don't Miss: Definately check out the Atlantis tur and spend your day at the beach.. They have a few water slides that you dont want to miss.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We had really bad winds that day so our waverunner excursion was cancelled.