First Family Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 02, 2008
Cabin Type: Suite
My husband and I sailed on the Sovereign of the Seas, the first time. This time we went on the Majesty of the Sea and we brought our teenage boys with us. I booked the Grand Suite. I was in AWE! It was beautiful and there was plenty of room. The bathroom was more than a shower in a closet, it was great! We loved our state room attendant, Robert. We did go on a couple of excursions and I must say that the disembarking was handled ALOT better than two years ago, on the Sovereign. We, as adults, had plenty to do. One of my sons, who's 15, seemed kind of bored, except for Bingo. There didn't seem to be a lot of kids his age on the boat. His plan was to hang at the pool, but after walking thru the groups of drunk 21-25 year olds, he decided against it. We had a great time grabbing lunch at Johnny Rockets. The restaurant crew was GREAT! All in all we had a great time, next time it will be on a larger boat for a longer cruise. The boys are all for it.

My sons wanted to do the parasailing, so my husband and I decided to do it as well. I am not one who likes heights, at all, but it was great! I would definitely recommend it. Trying to get soda from a couple of the bars was a little ridiculous. My son stood there for 5 minutes waiting to get a soda, while people came and went with drinks.

Pros: The size of the suite and our state room attendant, Robert

Cons: The amount of stuff for older teenagers to do

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!