Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

CRUISE WAS GREAT!

Sail Date: March 12, 2007

SHIP WAS GREAT! VIEWS WERE GREAT AND WASN'T MUCH WAVES FELT. I ENJOYED THE GAMBLING AND THE ACCESSABILITY TO EVERYTHING.

Pros: SCENERY

Cons: ENTERTAINMENT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER (I.E. COMEDIAN AND DANCE SHOWS)

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida
THIS WAS GOOD. I COULDN'T FIND A BEACH WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
Don't Miss: FISHING
Key West, Florida
THIS WAS GOOD. I COULDN'T FIND A BEACH WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
Don't Miss: FISHING
EXCEPT FOR THE WIND...BEACH WAS GREAT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GOING TO ATLANTIS FOR THE AQUARIUM.
Don't Miss: AQUARIUM
Don't Miss: AQUARIUM
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
THE WIND KEPT A LOT FROM GOING ON AS IT SHOULD HAVE (NOT YOUR FAULT) BUT THE FOOD COULD HAVE TASTED BETTER. SCENERY WAS AMAZING
Don't Miss: SNORKLING
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Don't Miss: SNORKLING