Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas - Fabulous Cruise

Sail Date: January 21, 2008

Plenty of room and common areas and shopping on board. Rooms were immaculate and the entire ship was clean and inviting. The ship personnel were there to please and they did so wherever it was possible. This was my first cruise experience- I will have more.

Pros: Food and service was nothing less than spectacular

Cons: Smoking in casino prevented full enjoyment - only one smoke free evening.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

This was 105 feet wide, 880 feet long and we launched in high winds and rough seas. You would never know it unless you stood on the bow - I am very sensitive to sea sickness - I had no symptoms and enjoyed the full cruise.
Wide variety and balanced meals. Food was tastefully prepared and inviting. All the meals, buffet, fast food, and formal dining - were absolutely the best. Wine offerings and drinks well worthwhile.
Clean and well appointed. We had the smallest available room and it was plenty large enough for us. Clean bathroom with plenty of attention to detail.
Great staff. Always trying to please and make you feel at home. We were very pleased.
Shows were entertaining for the most part but with everything to do on board and on shore you never were at a loss for something you liked.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The highlight of the trip. I never thought I would enjoy a beach this much. Never did before - and was very excited to just relax. Contradictory - I know - but factual. What a great day it was.
Don't Miss: Snorkling - and just plain swimming & sunning. Bring sunblock!!!
Key West, Florida
Wish we had more time at this port. So much to explore and see - so many new restaurants and shops. Just not enough time after clearing customs and before evening sail to do all we wanted.
Don't Miss: Hit the Old Town Trolley tour early so you know where you want to go.
A little run down but many things to see and to do. Prices were generally good. A very old port with much history.
Don't Miss: The horse surrey ride was very informative and fun.