Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise Value

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

This was a nice cruise for 3 days. The weather was beautiful which made Coca Cay a nice port. 2 large pools with plenty of seating, open day & night. We boarded early w/no lines. The Windjammer Cafe was open for lunch and set up like a mini market. The dining room had a nice menu. The staff was very attentive. I had iced tea waiting for me. They will get you whatever you want. Check the table# on your seapass to make sure you are sitting w/your friends. Our cabins were supposed to be linked so we would be seated at the same table. I didn't notice this until dinnertime. All in all this was a real treat for me since I turned 50 and wanted to do something special. I've been on other cruiselines and this was the most fun. We swam, shopped, danced, ate&drank plenty, gambled, laughed, talked & hardly slept. What more could you want? Since it was only 3 days I wanted to do everything.

Pros: Dining and Pool

Cons: small room

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The pool area was definitely renovated. This ship was easy to navigate. Signs are everywhere. The ship was clean and decorated nicely. It was hard to get around w/a wheelchair. You have to use the right elevator to go to the top floors. The atrium is where the elevators and shops are. Its nicely decorated with a white piano and mirrors and lights.
We enjoyed eating in the dining room. The food was hotter. The head waiter was able to straighten out our table seating so we could sit together. The chef came to see us since we kept complimenting our meals to the waitress.The buffet at the Windjammer always had plenty of food and choices. We ate lunch there and I enjoyed all the dessert choices. We had pizza one late night which was good too.
The room was small for 3 people. We took turns showering and dressing. BUT we knew this when we booked. It was worth it for the great price we paid. You don't need alot for 3 days. Pack light! Suitcases fit under the bed. The bed was comfortable. The hairdryer was sufficient. The closet was good for the amount of clothes we had. The bathroom was tight too.
Everyone was very helpful and always smiling. Our room attendent introduced himself the first day. Your wish is his command. We met the Captain on the Formal night and they had a nice cocktail party before dinner. He was very friendly and had pictures taken with him. This is when everyone was dressed to the gills. He introduced the staff and it was
a very enjoyable event.
There is so much to do. The comedian was very funny. We went to the disco afterwards and the casino. There are so many different clubs to go to. We enjoyed the Schooner Bar where there was a singer and piano. Bingo was fun as they were cracking jokes in between calling #s.