Dont stay on Deck 6- Jog track above rm

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 13, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

It is the smallest of the RC fleet, but very nice, recently updated.

promoted a free upgrade from deck 4 to 6, but NEVER told me that on top of deck is the jogging track. They have ONE lousy sign saying that the track is closed from 10p to 10A, I assume so those on deck 6 can sleep.

BUT, who reads signs, every morning, what sounded like a heard of elephants stomped on our ceiling about 7-8 AM. I called each day repeatedly (guest relations) and they advised security would check it, but they couldnt post someone there from 7A-10A due to lack of security manpower. It ruined the trip. OH forget about a nap, the stampede noise ont he ceiling goes on all day. ]

They did say they had ONE cabin on the 4th deck to change me to, but my kids were across the hall on Deck 6, and there was no room on Deck 4 for them. In hindsight I should have moved cabins.

Shows were a bit mundane with average talent, old music reviews
( AGAIN, as with every other RC cruise I've on !)

Deli had premade sanchwiches, no choice of any changes, like NO PICKLE.

Average, not taking the cabin noise, which made it uninhabitable, into account. . Also, cabin was SOOOOOO small, check the sq ft of carnival and other cabins prior to booking. I've been on 6 other cruises and never had I had such a small cabin.
shops, shops, shops
Plenty of bars, nice place.
$29 is a bit much to rent snorkle equip. they will rent you only the Bouyancy vest for $6, if you bring your own. Awesome snorkling, they placed a piece of ship 15ft long, which has about 5 canons, and a piece of plane. Nothing out of this world. They are trying to grow coral and grass on concrete rocks and blocks they placed there. It will be great in about 10 years. Very little color, or coral, but lots of grass a fish.

Pros: the food quality and selection

Cons: Jogging track on top of room

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!