Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

We were pleased above and beyond!

Sail Date: July 30, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I have nothing bad to say. My family and I loved the boat .It was clean and everyone was so kind and helpful. Our waitress Tremaine was so sweet and gave us the highlights of each island.

Pros: Cruise Ship Staff (excellent)

Cons: We booked a short cruise

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Johnny Rockets was great. Everyone should experience this restaurant!
The boat was very clean. We been on many cruises and the bathrooms on this cruise ship were very clean and did'nt smell at all. Some ships we went on the bathrooms just had a bad oder from the toilet.
Bed were very comfortable
On a scale of 1 to 10 One being lowest and ten being the highest they all deserve a 10!
You had alot of options to choose from.
When you get to this island go to the Atlantis. The hotel is beautiful. The beach was so relaxing and the aquarium was beautiful.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the aquarium. You don't have to pay to see most of it. It's located near there casino.
Key West, Florida
Just did some shopping at this port.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This private island has everything you can think of. Something for all ages. On the other hand the food was'nt that good and those crazy birds flying all around. One bird stole my boyfriends burger. These birds were dipping and diving at everyone. But it was only where the food was. I would go back anyday because the beaches were relaxing and breath taking.