Amazaing first time cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 03, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
For years I was trying to get my husband to try a cruise. He is sold! We are already talking about where to go next. We appreciated that choice of participating in activities or keeping it leisurely (which we did). CocoCay was lovely, although a bit seaweedy---Could have spent days at Nassau! The process on and off was efficient, also.

Delicious!!!

There was so much to do....

I have a four-year-old who is a hard sell, and I am a preschool tecaher, so my standards are high!!!! After a great open house, my daughter asked to go there everyday-sometimes 2x per day-they were really conscious of safety and made the activities so much fun!

They were wonderful!

The ship was kept very clean---the service staff, especially the room porter was wonderful-we were surprised that everyone who works on the ship says hello!!!

Clena and comfortable-just don't expect a giant room....
Go to the far side of the island---right off of the dock---it is quieter and cleaner---we actually had stingrays swimming by us.
Don't Miss: the water park

Pros: The personnel on the cruise were so friendly and accomodating-food was great-the kids club was awesome;my daughter keep stalking about it.

Cons: gained 10 pounds! The pool was really small and crowded at times.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!